Thursday, February 26, 2009

The stars have aligned.....


My three favorite rock guitarists of ALL time are together in one action-packed show...this is so huge for a guy like me, that I am actually going to fly to Hollywood this weekend just to see it?!? George Lynch, Paul Gilbert, and Richie Kotzen- my favorite three,in that order respectively, have NEVER shared a stage before, and may never do it again (even though they claim that this is a tour),so I am going to watch musical history. Here is George RIPPING it outside his desert studio in Arizona...

Richie ripping it live... very few guitar gods who can sing as well as they play.



And Maestro Paul Gilbert doing a little Haydn...

1 comment:

DKT said...

Bad ass! Have a good time - we'll expect a full review when you get back. I still think Mr. Big will tour America some time soon...