Thursday, January 8, 2009

A little humor to start the year off right

I'm not one to push TV, but I was recently introduced to a show called "Flight of the Concords" on HBO.
There isn't much redeeming programming on TV these days, its mostly reality shows and , well....its pretty much all reality shows, so when I was introduced to these guys about 3 weeks ago I was immediately hooked. They are an actual Grammy award-winning comedy team from New Zealand. They are witty, clever, creative and ingenious...I see them as possibly being the next Cheech and Chong...without all of the drugs. Just had to pass it on...one of the funny musical clips they have in each episode....

2 comments:

DKT said...

Somebody turned me on to their "Business Time" clip on You Tube and it is soooooooooo hilarious. You have to see it. Even Ivy sings the chorus of that song around the house now.

The Brilliant and charming Mr. D said...

I love that clip..they perform that one live in concert..thats on youtube as well..