Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A final interview surfaces with one of my long-time heros, Johnny Ramone


Yes, its political- but is is also interesting. Johnny explains the very complicated dynamic between punk rock of the late 70's, which he was a part of, and the current state of punk rock, and regular rock-n-roll. This is one of the last interviews with a music legend..you may not agree with what he has to say, but it is a very informative interview. As a Libertarian, I don't agree whole-heartedly with what he says, but I think he is in the ball-park, which has become unusual for the modern-day punk Icon... http://www.geocities.com/robertofotografie/jr.html


"I wanna be sedated...."

1 comment:

DKT said...

In addition to the CD's, I have another early Christmas gift for you when you come over.