Thursday, October 16, 2008

Remember Warrant? Check out their new lead singer...incredible





I am having a hard time posting the URL for some reason, so here is a link to the montage. The background vocals during "Heaven" are horrible, but the rest is great

I'm a huge Jani Lane fan..one of the greatest songwriters of my era- but if this guy can write half as well as he can sing, Jani's retirement will be permanent...Robert Mason (the Lynch Mob, Cry of Love, Big Cock)...and him performing another classic Warrant song "sure feels good" from the classic Cherry Pie album...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=43541494

3 comments:

DKT said...

Lynch Mob w/ Oni Logan and Warrant w/ Jani Lane were both at Rocklahoma. Lynch Mob were incredible. The rain pushed back the schedule a few hours, so we skipped Warrant. They didn't even go on until 1am and we were exhausted. The You Tube clips I saw weren't that flattering as Jani obviously still has issues. But the new Warrant clips I've seen are great...

The Brilliant and charming Mr. D said...

I would have loved to see Lynch Mob with Oni- he was awesome on the Wicked Sensation album- he has that natural voice that you have to be born with...

DKT said...

Super nice guy, too. I enjoyed meeting him...